Looking for a Robotics Engineer, with 3 to 5 years of experience in Robotics & Automation Technical in/on site support.
Purpose of the role
As a Robotics & Automation Product Engineer you will be working with a very motivated and young European team. At the new and modern Automation Center facilities you will be the specialist of those products.
At Omron we did a recent acquisition in Mobile Robotics. You as a Robotics & Automation Product Engineer will be part of the success to develop the robotics business in Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determining the product requirements, in direct communication with the development and the factory;
- Providing trainings to the European internal technical staff;
- Technical support about the products by phone, e-mail but as well on site (Europe) when required;
- Testing the Customer Applications with our Robotics solution;
- Covering the three technologies: Scara, Delta and Articulated robots.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Engineering Bachelor degree in Robotics or/and Automation;
- Programming languages skills in Robotics languages but as well ST, IEC languages. Others like C, C+,C# are welcome;
- Fluent written and spoken English is required and additional languages would be beneficial;
- Team working spirit with a team of High Skilled people.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Carmen Varas, HR Manager Iberia (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).