Can you mix competence on machine safety with unbeatable business acumen and customer-service orientation? Apply now!
Purpose of the role
As a Machinery Safety Consultant you will provide our clients with audit, consultancy and training missions in the field of risk prevention for their Industrial production. You will be part of the European Omron Safety Service team for the Spanish territory.
Your homebase will be in Barcelona or Madrid, however, as a Machinery Safety Consultant you will be travelling around Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In your job the opportunity arises to audit the customer's machinery in order to assess compliance and level of risk. Subsequently, you can propose the appropriate remedial actions or corrective actions in compliance with European standard;
- You will promote sale of safety services and solutions by working with local sales teams;
- In partnership with the local teams and our safety solution partners, you will pilot the safety projects;
- Providing the training to our customer they need, you’ll machine safety competence with our service and product solution portfolio.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or University degree in an Engineering or Technical related field;
- Demonstrated competence in machinery safety acquired in a hardware sales, machinery safety applications, machinery safety consultancy role, or a combination of these;
- Experience and knowledge of applicable industrial machinery safety standards (EN, ISO, etc.);
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role;
- You have strong problem solving mentality and skills;
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and you are also able to work independently;
- Your colleagues see you as: self-driven, target-oriented, punctual and reliable, with high energy, having the ability to multi-task, and manage ever-changing priorities;
- Fluent written and spoken English is required and additional languages would be beneficial;
- Has ability to travel on a weekly basis to varying locations around Europe, therefore you are in the possession of a driver’s license.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter in English. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Carmen Varas, HR Manager Iberia (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).